We are a leading arts university for the creative industries, turning creativity into careers. We're passionate about our creative subjects and encourage curiosity, risk-taking and adventure.
- According to the most recent DLHE Survey, 98% of our graduates were employed or in further study within six months of graduating.
- We were recently awarded the Gold standard rating by the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- AUB was voted the highest-ranked modern university in the South West by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
- AUB is a Top 50 University (49th in the UK, The Guardian University Guide 2019)
- 1st place for career prospects for Art, Fashion and Textiles, and for Film Production and Photography (The Guardian University Guide 2019)
No creative subject stands alone at AUB. Our collaborations extend beyond courses that work together, to the wider university world and links with creative industry. AUB staff and students are engaged with the local, national and international communities in which we live, work and create. Our vibrant maker culture is at the heart of everything we do alongside our commitment to professionalism.
Our staff and students work with global brands and local SMEs providing our creative services to exciting projects. We use our innovative thinking to support our communities and Social Enterprises at home and abroad.
We are a gateway to the £92 billion creative industries, which is growing at a faster rate than the whole of the UK economy, accounting for 1 in 11 jobs.
We consistently achieve outstanding employability results because of the quality of our teaching and our campus and facilities which prepare our students for employment. According to the most recent DLHE Survey, 98% of our graduates were employed or in further study within six months of graduating.
Our staff are exceptional. They are inspiring teachers, researchers, industry practitioners and technicians who are all here to support students with their studies and help them to achieve outstanding outcomes.
AUB’s stunning state-of-the-art campus is a creative hub designed for specialists. With a backdrop of head-turning architecture, you’ll be in a community of like-minded makers and thinkers.
Our spaces are divided into villages, boulevards, green space and infrastructure.
We invest heavily in industry-standard technology and spaces that equip our students for life in the creative industries. We want our students to get used to the equipment and facilities they'll find in the real world.
We’re located right between Bournemouth and Poole, so you’ll have the best of both worlds when it comes to entertainment and eating out. We’ve got famous nightlife, a thriving arts scene, and outstanding natural beauty.
Bournemouth is surrounded by the New Forest, great beaches, and World Heritage Jurassic Coast, and has a lively student town with lots of things to do. And for those weekend trips, London is only 2 hours away.
• Diploma in Art and Design or Media Foundation Studies, £13,250
• International Foundation Diploma without English, £9,250
• International Foundation Diploma with English, £13,250
BA (HONS) COURSES
• BA (Hons) Degree, £16,950
• Extended 4 year BA (Hons) Film Production study option, £16,950
MA DEGREE COURSES
• 12 month Postgraduate Taught MA, £16,950
• 15 month MA Film Production, £19,950
MPHIL/PHD RESEARCH DEGREES
• Postgraduate Research MPhil/PhD, £19,350