To make students’ life and integration in France easier, our Business School has a dedicated team. Whether for administrative issues before their arrival or finding accommodation, the team will be happy to help students from registration until graduation day! Services available:
- International student accommodation services: private online platform with hundreds of offers (apartments, shared flats, host families…)
- Administrative assistance (visa, healthcare procedures, opening a bank account…)
- Financial support service (scholarships, student jobs…)
- International orientation seminars and academic advising
Ideally located on the Atlantic Coast, La Rochelle offers a wonderful quality of life and enjoys an annual rate of sunshine similar to that of the French Riviera.
- One of the most visited cities in France with more than 5 million visitors a year.
- Ranked #2 city for its safe and dynamic student environment (sport and cultural activities, attractive social life, safety and security…).
- Well connected with an international airport with access to 15 European cities, and high speed rail links to Paris, Nantes and Bordeaux
- The biggest Marina of Europe
- Host to major international events such as the largest French musical festival the ‘Francofolies’, the largest floating boat show the ’Grand Pavois’, the ‘Red Bull Cliff Diving’ competition etc