- Trains students and professionals to take up the managerial and entrepreneurial challenges of tomorrow,
- Is engaged in an extended territory (UK – Normandy – Paris Seine) and in local and international development projects,
- Produces knowledge thanks to its Faculty’s research in-tune with professional business practices,
- Applies evolving pedagogy by combining digital techniques, team work and humanities,
- Supports students throughout their professional lives in their search for employment owing to its wide network of companies and alumni, while respecting people, territories and cultures.
- 5 campuses in Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Oxford and Dublin
- 3 international accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS, EPAS)
- 200+ partner universities in 65 countries
- 4 000 students and professionals in training
- 79 full-time Faculty and 800 external professionals and contributors
- 5 000 associate companies contributing to the school's life
- 75 students associations and projects
Our 14 post-graduate programmes (6 in English and 8 in French) and 3 undergraduate specializations (1 in English and 2 in French) are open on our 5 campuses. We welcome international students from all countries, nationalities, cultures, ages and backgrounds.
International students will benefit from our small classes, around 20 students, favoring exchanges with teachers and practical cases work with fellow students. All our teachers are recognized experts in their own domain, either resident teachers from the school or professionals from specific fields of business and management.
All our programmes listed include mandatory work-training periods. The school’s extensive network of collaborating companies, as well as the Careers department of the school, will help international students find a training contract. Advice on the French and International work markets possibilities for our graduates will also be given throughout the student’s track.
Our school gives high value to the well-being of the international students welcomed every year. Integration activities and buddy programs are organized for our newcomers by the administration and resident students. During Orientation days, students will receive individualized guidance on how to open a bank account, register with an insurance, file their immigration renewal… Also, depending on campus locations, EM Normandie will provide student accommodations and guidance for housing research.
Our admission process is entirely digitalized. Upon review of Application Files, special attention is paid to the quality of the applicant's academic records, and the coherence of his/her career project.
When their application has been accepted, candidates will be summoned for a Skype interview. This allows to getting acquainted with the candidate’s projects and objectives. Final admission is offered a few days after the interview. The student will then be required to remit a first down payment, later on deducted from the total annual tuition fee, of 10% of tuition fees in order to secure the student’s place on the programme. A final Admission letter is sent by our administration shortly after, enabling the student to start administrative and visa processes.
The School and Campus France offices around the world will be your support during the process of visa application.